    now that, i am out i want to becoem like navia..how to beocme
    navia ?..is it possible >??

    , Apr 2, 2008

  2. jacob navia Guest

    wrote:
    > earlier i tried to become richard heathfield by memorizing c99 day and
    > night but i ended up in mental institute instead.
    >
    > now that, i am out i want to becoem like navia..how to beocme
    > navia ?..is it possible >??

    Just keep me out of this polemic pleeeeeeeze

    thanks in advance for your understanding

    --
    jacob navia
    jacob at jacob point remcomp point fr

    jacob navia, Apr 2, 2008

  3. broli Guest

    On Apr 2, 6:48 pm, jacob navia <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > earlier i tried to become richard heathfield by memorizing c99 day and
    > > night but i ended up in mental institute instead.

    > > now that, i am out i want to becoem like navia..how to beocme
    > > navia ?..is it possible >??

    > Just keep me out of this polemic pleeeeeeeze
    >
    > thanks in advance for your understanding
    >
    > --
    > jacob navia
    > jacob at jacob point remcomp point fr
    > logiciels/informatiquehttp://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32

    u r deifnetly a part my friend aahheehe

    broli, Apr 2, 2008

    On Apr 2, 4:48 pm, jacob navia <> wrote:
    <troll snipped>

    > Just keep me out of this polemic pleeeeeeeze
    >
    > thanks in advance for your understanding

    Please stop responding to trolls.

    , Apr 2, 2008
  5. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >On Apr 2, 4:48 pm, jacob navia <> wrote:
    ><troll snipped>
    >>
    >> Just keep me out of this polemic pleeeeeeeze
    >>
    >> thanks in advance for your understanding

    >Please stop responding to trolls.

    Um, Jacob, as a certified non-Clique member, is perfectly free to
    respond to who he likes. Only Clique members are bound by the code.

    Kenny McCormack, Apr 2, 2008