How to become good in Documentation and use cases

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Patrick.O.Ige, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. How are these things important and how can you become good at it?
    Any ideas
    Patrick.O.Ige, Dec 11, 2005

  2. Patrick.O.Ige

    Guest

    As an architect, I find documentation critically important to the
    success of any project. Not that I'm into the uptight procedured and
    processes n stuff...design is great, but nothing beats getting in there
    and getting your hands dirty.

    You just gotta do what's right for the job. Sometimes the entire world
    of UML just gets in the way of the project, othertimes it really does
    help. The new "hybrid" UML/real world tools from Microsoft are
    absolutely amazing. We don't have a license for the Visual Studio 2005
    Team Edition for Architects, but if we did my job would be so much
    smoother!
    , Dec 11, 2005