how to bind crystal report into reportviewer

Rabbit

Dear all,

This is my first time adding crystal report on my web project. I have added
a crystal report(my_report.rpt) under my web project and I have searched
Microsoft sample, saying i can use following code to bind my report

Me.CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = new my_report.rpt

In fact, after I typing "Me.CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = new " on my
web form, such report did not appear on my selection list.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing, how do you bind cyrstal report onto
report viewer?

Rabbit

A little improvement, after i used
Me.CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = "my_report.rpt"

The report view can show my testing report. Now because i want to bind my
report to a dataset, similar to this original question, i have no way to
locate the report thru something like

Dim objRpt as New my_report

So I can set my dataset onto this report, anyone can share your experience
how to do that?

Thx in advance

Rabbit

finally, find the way to load data into crystal report, using ReportDocument
object.