How to Bind Remote Object particular WAN IP Address

Discussion in 'Java' started by sherazi, Oct 25, 2005.

  1. sherazi

    sherazi Guest

    On my Remote Server there are two Ethernet Adapter attached. one
    Adapter configure with LAN Network and Second with WAN Network I want
    to bind my remote object with particular WAN IP address .How I can set
    WAN IP address to which remote object can be bind.

    Following is the code for binding the object

    systemProperties.put("java.rmi.server.hostname", WANIP);
    Registry reg =
    LocateRegistry.createRegistry(Constants.RMI_REGISTRY_PORT);
    reg.rebind("My Object", remoteobject);

    here is problem my object bind with LAN IP address. When I have set
    the WAN IP in System Properties.

    Thanks in Advance.

    sherazi, Oct 25, 2005