How to brake a label server control ?

Edmilson

Hi,

My aspx page has a label that is too long and I´d to brake this in
multiline:

Now, its is working like this: hey it´s just an example
105 - There is an error here. Pay attention. Look this again.

And, I want something like this:
105 - There is an error here.
Pay attention.
Look this again.

tks
ed

Sreejumon[MVP]

Hi,

You can use <br> tag inside your label test. Please try like this.
105 - There is an error here.<br> Pay attention.<br> Look this again.

--
Let me know if you need further help

Regards
Sreejumon[MVP]
DOTNET makes IT happen

Edmilson

how can I do this ?

Catch exc As SqlException

lblMessage.Text = "105 - There is an error here. " + exc.Number.ToString +
" - " + exc.Message.ToString

Finally

it doesn´t work...

David Waz...

uh, how about <BR> :)

or put it in a table with a fixed width, and allow wrap.