How to break line in Label control

Jacek Stepniewski

Hi,
I would like to use <BR> in label control to break the line, but the control
converts "<" and ">" to entity. How can i break the line??

Jack

Jacek Stepniewski

Hi,
I would like to use <BR> in label control to break the line, but the control
converts "<" and ">" to entity. How can i break the line??

and this is simple example (i would like to break line in Text property of
label control):

Label1.Text = "Line1<BR>Line2";

It doesn't works... any ideas?

Jack

Martin

Try changing the labels width to see if it will wrap text for you. If that
doesn't work, use two different label controls.or another type of control
that does wrap or process line breaks.

It seems to me you want something that was never meant to be. Like I once
tried for about an hour to include carriage returns in the text part of an
XML element... The name element does make sense.

mikeb

Jacek said:
and this is simple example (i would like to break line in Text property of
label control):

Label1.Text = "Line1<BR>Line2";

It doesn't works... any ideas?

Jack

It works just fine for me - could you post a very small complete example
that reproduces your problem.