how to bring Jmf applet player in Internet Explorer?

arun.satr

As i was tyring to compile and run the playerapplet.java ( code was
as a part of jmf guide), it ran perfectly with appletviewer. but
trying to open the applet in Internet Explorer, I got a problem like
'playerapplet notinited' . this occured even after i included those
JMF jar files in the same folder of the souce html file. Can anyone
please help me out in rectifying this problem??

Andrew Thompson

As i was tyring to compile and run the playerapplet.java

Do you mean PlayerApplet.java*?
..( code was
as a part of jmf guide), it ran perfectly with appletviewer. but
trying to open the applet in Internet Explorer, I got a problem like
'playerapplet notinited' .

Like, or exactly?

* Please do not waste our time/bandwidth with
messages that are 'something like' the real output.
..this occured even after i included those
JMF jar files in the same folder of the souce html file.

That is not enough to make them accessible
to the applet. The jars must be added to
to the 'archive' attribute of the applet element.
But even that is not enough to get some
JMF based projects working - sometimes it
requires that JMF be *installed*.
..Can anyone
please help me out in rectifying this problem??

I suggest you look to web start to
launch the project. Here is an
example of web start launching JMF.
<http://www.javasaver.com/testjs/jmf/#test3>