    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...l/reference/objects/shell/browseforfolder.asp

    regards ,
    rajesh.

    backstreetboy, Jun 17, 2007

  2. backstreetboy

    Evertjan. Guest

    backstreetboy wrote on 17 jun 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > It's possible to browse a single file using <input type="file">

    No, it is not, the user browses his own folders/directories,
    to select a file to upload.

    You cannot "browse a file".

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jun 17, 2007

  3. backstreetboy

    Randy Webb Guest

    backstreetboy said the following on 6/17/2007 6:59 AM:
    > It's possible to browse a single file using <input type="file"> but is
    > there a work around for browsing a complete folder as it is ,

    No, you can not have the name of a folder as the value of a file input.
    If you want an entire folder uploaded, it will have to be done one file
    at a time.
    --
    Randy
    Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

    Randy Webb, Jun 17, 2007
  4. backstreetboy

    Evertjan. Guest

    Randy Webb wrote on 17 jun 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > backstreetboy said the following on 6/17/2007 6:59 AM:
    >> It's possible to browse a single file using <input type="file"> but is
    >> there a work around for browsing a complete folder as it is ,

    > No, you can not have the name of a folder as the value of a file input.
    > If you want an entire folder uploaded, it will have to be done one file
    > at a time.

    Or 3 at a time?

    <form>
    <input type='file'>file 1<br>