How to browse Std C++ classes in linux

Skip Coombe

How do folks coding C++ browse the std C++ classes?
I am aware of the excellent www.sgi.com/tech/stl for
the STL classes, but how about iostream?

I am using gcc version 3.2.2.

Skip

Tommy McDaniel

Old Wolf

How do folks coding C++ browse the std C++ classes?
I am aware of the excellent www.sgi.com/tech/stl for
the STL classes, but how about iostream?

I find the following semi-tutorial, semi-reference guide to be excellent:

ftp://ftp.borland.com/pub/bcppbuilder/techpubs/bcb5/b5scl.zip

(It's a compiled HTML-help file (.CHM)). I haven't encountered any
borland-specific stuff in it. Wherever it has gaps, you can fill
them in from the Dinkumware reference.