how to bypass password field of executable file

Discussion in 'C++' started by shaks, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. shaks

    shaks Guest

    i have an executable file. when i try to put data in a numeric field and
    click process then a password window opens but i don't know the password.

    is there any way to bypass that password window through programming?? or
    is there any way to trace the password??

    i used PE restorator and PE explorer but i could not find because i don't
    know much about programming.

    i think that exe file is build in vb or c++.

    can anyone help me how to trace password or how to bypass password
    window????

    please reply on

    thanks

    shaks
    shaks, Oct 1, 2004

  2. shaks

    Andre Heinen Guest

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 07:34:30 -0400, "shaks"
    <> wrote:

    >is there any way to bypass that password window through programming?? or
    >is there any way to trace the password??

    Yes. Ask the vendor to give you the password, or ask the
    programmer to correct the code.

    >please reply on

    Post here, read here.

    >thanks

    You're welcome.

    --
    Andre Heinen
    My address, rot13-encoded: n qbg urvara ng rhebcrnayvax qbg pbz
    Andre Heinen, Oct 1, 2004