    how to do it, or point me to a working example.
    Thanks
    Brian Tozer
    KiwiBrian, Nov 30, 2005

  2. KiwiBrian

    Spartanicus Guest

    "KiwiBrian" <> wrote:

    >I have a page that when I call it, it will play a streaming audio sound
    >clip.

    Attempting to auto start media is at least bad form, and it will fail on
    a significant number of client systems. Provide a link to the media and
    let the user choose to start the media instead.

    Streaming: http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/streaming.htm

    --
    Spartanicus
    Spartanicus, Nov 30, 2005

  3. KiwiBrian

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, KiwiBrian quothed:

    > I have a page that when I call it, it will play a streaming audio sound
    > clip.
    >
    > http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~briantoz/churchill/streaming_audio_test.html
    >
    > I want to replace the present .wma file, famous tho it is, with a clients
    > file of him in action as an auctioneer.
    > But when the calling hyperlink is activated I don't want a new page to
    > appear, but just for the streaming audio to play.
    > I hope that I have clarified my request, and that someone can either tell me
    > how to do it, or point me to a working example.
    > Thanks
    > Brian Tozer

    Google/search for .m3u.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Nov 30, 2005
  4. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    "Spartanicus" <> wrote in message
    > "KiwiBrian" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have a page that when I call it, it will play a streaming audio sound
    >>clip.

    > Attempting to auto start media is at least bad form, and it will fail on
    > a significant number of client systems. Provide a link to the media and
    > let the user choose to start the media instead.
    >
    > Streaming: http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/streaming.htm

    Thanks S. for wonderful page.
    Brian.
    KiwiBrian, Nov 30, 2005