How to call a web service from an URL link?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by WGErich@googlemail.com, Apr 2, 2007.

  1. Guest

    How can I call a web service from an URL link? And the webservice
    redirects the user to another HTML page after it has done some
    actions. The redirection is no problem with this code:

    Context.Response.StatusCode = 307;
    Context.Response.AddHeader("Location", URL);
    Context.Response.Redirect(URL, true);
    Context.Response.Flush();

    E.g. the web service is called from this link:

    op=MyWebMethod&parameters=parameter1&parameter2">asdfasdf </a>

    Of course the format and the number of parameters (all primitive data
    types) can vary! But I just want to perform some actions by the web
    service and then show another page!

    , Apr 2, 2007