    material.

    Thanks in Advance
    -Rajesh

    Rajesh, Jul 13, 2006

  2. Rajesh

    Moiristo Guest

    Rajesh wrote:
    > I have a Java Class MyCall and method in it called as myMethod(String
    > arg). How can I call this java method from the XSLT and pass the
    > arguements in it and sotre the value returned by this method. I am new
    > to XSLT. Please provide the helpful syntaxes or references to the study
    > material.

    I don't really see the relation between those technologies..

    Moiristo, Jul 13, 2006

  3. Rajesh

    Rajesh Guest

    There are some threads in this group which talks about these.
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/18498077b24d446a
    I needed some more info on this.

    Rajesh, Jul 13, 2006
  4. Rajesh

    Oliver Wong Guest

    [post re-ordered]

    "Rajesh" <> wrote in message
    >> Rajesh wrote:
    >> > I have a Java Class MyCall and method in it called as myMethod(String
    >> > arg). How can I call this java method from the XSLT and pass the
    >> > arguements in it and sotre the value returned by this method.

    [...]
    > There are some threads in this group which talks about these.
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/18498077b24d446a
    > I needed some more info on this.

    In that thread, they link to
    http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensionslib.html which has a section saying
    how you can contact the developers with ideas for new extensions.

    So contact them with your "access Java methods" idea.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jul 13, 2006