    I need to know how can I call JavaScript or VBscript function from a sub ...
    so I can display a pop-up when a sub is executed ...

    thanks

    THY, Aug 25, 2003

  2. You can't display a client-side popup when a server-side Sub is executed.
    However, you CAN add a client-side script to the page which will execute
    when the page reaches the browser. Use Page.RegisterStartupScript to do it.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    The more I learn, the less I know.

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 25, 2003

  3. THY

    THY Guest

    not that clear about Page.RegisterStartupScript ... do you have any short
    example for this ?

    THY, Aug 25, 2003
  4. THY,

    I have an example that is similar on my website, www.aboutfortunate.com. You
    can make the <body> tag of the page into a server control and then add the
    popup code to that. You can find the example easily by going to the code
    library on the site and searching for: "body tag as server control" or
    something similar.

    Sincerely,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP