how to cancel http chucked transfer encoding

z. f.

Hi,

i'm using asp-dot-net on IIS 6 and the http headers include a transfer-encoding: chunked
how can this be canceled?

TIA, z.

Joerg Jooss

z. f. said:
Hi,

i'm using asp-dot-net on IIS 6 and the http headers include a
transfer-encoding: chunked how can this be canceled?

I don't think you can freely control this from server-side code. What
you can do though is use HTTP 1.0 on the client-side.
Transfer-Encoding: chunked is a HTTP 1.1 feature and thus cannot be
used with HTTP 1.0 clients.

Cheers,

z. f.

thanx for the info, but since this is a web site i need to control this server side.
i'm sure there's a way.
for ASP there is an article on how to enable this.
for asp it is disabled by default on the server (windows 2003/IIS6)
but for asp.net it is enabled by default, this is the reason i'm asking it in a asp.net forum also.
z.