    webpage.

    Regards
    Stefan
    Stefan Mueller, Aug 3, 2008

  2. Stefan Mueller

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Stefan Mueller <> wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > I'd like to capture an area of a webpage every two hours by a script.

    Why not more old fashioned technology. It is a simple button on the Win
    keyboard, no? So use a cheap electric plugin timer to turn on every two
    hours to trip a solenoid that pulls a rod that allows one or very few of
    a lined up set of ball bearings to fall down a tube that is set up over
    the printscreen key...

    > Does anyone now a way to capture an area of a webpage which also works
    > if I'm not logged in? It would be great to have a capture software
    > which is able to capture an area of a webpage without opening the
    > webpage.

    Not normal screen capturing then eh? Sort of a counterfactual logic
    camera whereby the camera function is to capture what might be on a
    screen if the browser was open at a certain website. mmm...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Aug 3, 2008