From: "=?Utf-8?B?R2lyaQ==?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: How to capture the current cell address for a datagrid
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 03:21:03 -0700

Hi,

How to capture the current cell address for a datagrid ? In which event? I just want to store the current cell address in a global variable. This global variable
should get an update everytime the user changes the control in the datagrid to a different cell which becomes current cell.

Regards,

Giri

Hi Giri,

To capture the change, the event you are looking for is the SelectedIndexChanged. From then on, below is an example of what you are looking for:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...TableCellCollectionClassGetCellIndexTopic.asp

Hope that helps,

Michelle

***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***