    How to capture the current cell address for a datagrid ? In which event? I just want to store the current cell address in a global variable. This global variable should get an update everytime the user changes the control in the datagrid to a different cell which becomes current cell

    Regards
    Gir

    Giri, May 11, 2004

  2. --------------------
    >From: "=?Utf-8?B?R2lyaQ==?=" <>
    >Subject: How to capture the current cell address for a datagrid
    >Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 03:21:03 -0700
    >
    >Hi,

    How to capture the current cell address for a datagrid ? In which event? I just want to store the current cell address in a global variable. This global variable
    should get an update everytime the user changes the control in the datagrid to a different cell which becomes current cell.

    Regards,

    Giri

    Hi Giri,

    To capture the change, the event you are looking for is the SelectedIndexChanged. From then on, below is an example of what you are looking for:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...TableCellCollectionClassGetCellIndexTopic.asp

    Hope that helps,

    Michelle

    ***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***

    Michelle Hlaing, Jan 25, 2005