    Javascript code for onclick event.

    Thanks

    balu
    BaluSmiles, Mar 2, 2004

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    Got tidbits? Get it here...
    http://tinyurl.com/3he3b

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 4, 2004

  3. still unable to solve.

    bala chandran, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Can you post the original question? I am unable to see the original from
    Developersdex.com

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 4, 2004
  5. BaluSmiles

    BaluSmiles Guest

    Hi All,
    I am using TreeView controls of Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls .

    Once the treeview is loaded in the form. If I click on any node of the
    tree.
    I want to capture which Tree Node is clicked and its ID in client Side

    BaluSmiles, Mar 4, 2004
  6. crack open the treeview.htc file, you can see all the functions and
    properties available to the tree control

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 4, 2004