How to catch Internet Explorer events?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Tal Shachar, Nov 10, 2006.

  1. Tal Shachar

    Tal Shachar Guest

    Hello,
    I'm building a windows application, and I need to catch the open Microsoft
    Internet Explorer events (e.g. changed url, new browser window opened,
    current active browser, etc.) - Can anyone assist me with that? I managed to
    know the location url of the open browsers by doing the following:
    using SHDocVw;

    foreach (InternetExplorer ie in new ShellWindows())
    {
    string url = ie.LocationURL;

    But that's it, I don't know how to continue from here (and if this is the
    direction...), any ideas?

    Appreciate all the help I can get.

    TIA,

    - Tal.