How to catch Internet Explorer events?

Tal Shachar

Hello,
I'm building a windows application, and I need to catch the open Microsoft
Internet Explorer events (e.g. changed url, new browser window opened,
current active browser, etc.) - Can anyone assist me with that? I managed to
know the location url of the open browsers by doing the following:
using SHDocVw;

foreach (InternetExplorer ie in new ShellWindows())
{
string url = ie.LocationURL;

But that's it, I don't know how to continue from here (and if this is the
direction...), any ideas?

Appreciate all the help I can get.

TIA,

- Tal.