    Is this possible? If not, what is the best code?

    Thanks for any help

    Bruno

    Bruno, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Bruno

    Els Guest

    Bruno wrote:

    > How to change 2 frames in a frameset WITHOUT using a script language?
    >
    > Is this possible? If not, what is the best code?

    Just open a new page, with 2 new frames in it.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Bruno wrote:

    > How to change 2 frames in a frameset WITHOUT using a script language?

    Link to a new <frameset> document with target="_top".

    (Which works around most of the problems with using frames, while throwing
    away most of the benefits)

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Bruno

    Bruno Guest

    thanks folks!

    Bruno, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Bruno

    dorayme Guest

    > From: David Dorward <>
    >
    > Bruno wrote:
    >
    >> How to change 2 frames in a frameset WITHOUT using a script language?

    > Link to a new <frameset> document with target="_top".
    >
    > (Which works around most of the problems with using frames, while throwing
    > away most of the benefits)

    Perhaps it throws away some benefits. The one I rate most highly, the
    menu that does not disappear (as it does so ridiculously on most sites)
    is retained.

    dorayme

    dorayme, Aug 17, 2005