How to change all the website's file to *.htm ?

Kylin

I use the *.Aspx files to show the News ?
But In big website ,
the news are often showed by htm ?

how to change it ?

Patrice

Do you want just to have an .htm extension like a "big website" or are you
trying to meet a particular goal ???

For example :
- the extension could be faked.
- another possibility would be to create programmatically an HTML files
instead of creating it dynamically each time (similar to "caching", the
benefit is that you could save some processing time on a very high traffic
site)

Kevin Spencer

Change the file extension to .htm.

Afterwards, when you wonder why your ASP.Net pages don't work any more, you
can change it back to .aspx.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

Peter Larsson

In the next version AP.NET 2.0 you can use UrlMappings, you specify
these in the web.config file like:

<system.web>
<urlMappings enabled="true">
<!--Mappade "statiska sidor"-->
<add mappedUrl="~/Default.aspx" url="~/Index.html" />
</urlMappings>
</system.web>

This is nice, when you can you more friendly URLs for your sites visitors.

Best regards,
Peter Larsson