    Thank you,

    --
    Peter Afonin

    Peter Afonin, Feb 22, 2004

  2. the radiobutton exposes the font and bordercolor properties. have a look at
    them.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    "Peter Afonin" <> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > Is it posiible to change somehow the font or background of selected item

    in
    > RadioButtonList? I just want to make it more visible - to make font bold,

    or

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 22, 2004

  3. Peter Afonin

    Peter Afonin Guest

    Thank you.

    I'm not talking about the radiobutton, I'm talking about the radiobuttonlist
    control. It has all these properties, but not for the selected item.

    Peter

    Peter Afonin, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Sorry,
    you may be able to do this by adding an attribute to the selected item. for
    example
    RadioButtonList1.Items[RadioButtonList1.selectedindex].Attributes.Add("font"
    ,"tahoma");

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 22, 2004
  5. Peter Afonin

    Peter Afonin Guest

    Thank you, Alvin.

    I tried this - didn't work. I tried

    Me.rblHosting.Items(Me.rblHosting.SelectedIndex).Attributes.Add("bgcolor",
    "red")
    Me.rblHosting.Items(Me.rblHosting.SelectedIndex).Attributes.Add("Font",
    "Bold") etc.

    Perhaps I'm missing something.

    Peter

    Peter Afonin, Feb 23, 2004
  6. You got me on this one. I couldn't make it work either. Turns out it is a
    bug. There is a workaround here if you follow this link.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q309338

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 23, 2004
  7. Peter Afonin

    Peter Afonin Guest