How to change header/footer programmatically for page print in IE

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

I was wondering if it is possible to change the header/footer (See menu
file -> Page setup in IE) by using meta tags. We have a module that uses the
ActivePDF Webgrabber component to generate PDF documents from ASP.NET
documents and we now need to add text to the header and footer for reach
report.

I was hoping for a quick solution using meta-tags or dhtml or whatever
instead of having to look for another PDF generator.

A search on google gave me no answer :s or maybe I am searching entering
wrong keywords (?)

Many thanks

Gabriel Lozano-Morán
MCAD .NET

Sam Nkosi

Hi Gabriel

In case you are still having this problem.. then you will be happy to
know that the solution to your problem is here..

Check the ScriptX....in website mentioned below.

It has basic functions like the ones you have just mentioned and guess
what...they are free good luck..

http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/about.asp