How to change languages in asp web controls

Daniele Piccinini

Hi All,

I've developed an asp .net application that use a web calendar control. On
my dev
machine i've Italian IIS and the text in the calendar control are visualized
in italian. I need to install the application on a customer machine with MS
Windows SBS 2003 English; in that case the text of the calendar control are
visualized in English. How can i switch this text to italian (IIS settings
?, App settings?, ...)

Thanks in advance.

- Daniele -

Daniele Piccinini

Thank you Kostja

I've set this in web.config file and works good :

<globalization
requestEncoding="utf-8"
responseEncoding="utf-8"
culture="it-IT"