how to change password restriction in CreateUserWizard?

André

Hi,

I want to set up the password length to 5 and no non-alphanumeric
chararcters required, and obviously change the error text in the
CreateUserWizard in case of wrong password, instead of the standard rule
(Password length minimum: 7. Non-alphanumeric characters required: 1). Is
that possible? I know the security is then lower, but it's all a matter of
relationship between security and easyness.

Thanks for help
Dan

clintonG

We can change the alphanumeric password requirements in the web.config file
membership provider settings [1]. For the most part the canned 2.0 controls
have to be ripped apart to use their templates for other modifications.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-88043838&z=17&l=0&m=h

[1]