    Does anyone know how to change the default tagprefix for all web controls
    you drag onto a web form?

    Thank you.
    =?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGggSGFycmlz?=, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Simply apply the TagPrefix Attribute to your control class' source code.

    Here's more info:
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/sampchap/5728d.asp#124

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Mar 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGggSGFycmlz?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    I think he was asking about user controls....and I don't think you can.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    come!)