How to change the keyboard layout in asp.net?

Lacka

Hi,

Is it possible, to change the keyboard layout on an asp.net page? I have
two textboxes: one for the greek text, and one for the hungarian. If the
greek gets the focus, it would be nice to change to the greek keyboard
layout, and when the other, to the hungarian. Is it possible, or not? (I
know, that in a normal Windows application it is possible, but on a web
page under asp.net?)

thanks,
Lacka

Scott Allen

Hi Lacka:

Since the textbox controls are actually on the client, it really is
more of a question about the browser capabilities, but I don't think
any browser or the system supports this.