How to change the style sheet inside an .html file

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by _Who, Sep 1, 2008.

  1. _Who

    _Who Guest

    A page has style sheet files. Any one might be active at a given time. They
    all contain the same class names.

    If on the page I have an iframe that loads a .html file I don't know how to
    set the active style sheet in the .html to agree with the page it is on.

    The usage of an iframe is not mandatory as long as I can inset the contents
    of the .html into the page.

    Even using .html is not mandatory but it is an easy way to obtain data to
    display from people .

    I thought I knew how but I was mistaken.

    Any ideas?

    Maybe a different approach to inserting formatted text?

    Thanks
    _Who, Sep 1, 2008