    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    -Jarrett
    , Jun 5, 2006

  2. you could put it into a DIV and postition the DIV

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \( MVP \), Jun 5, 2006

  3. normally this would be done in client script, as only client script can get
    the actual rendered layout positions. any good javascript book will tell how
    to walk the dom to calc and set postitions.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Jun 5, 2006

    bruce barker (sqlwork.com) wrote:
    > normally this would be done in client script, as only client script can get
    > the actual rendered layout positions. any good javascript book will tell how
    > to walk the dom to calc and set postitions.
    >
    > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    > >I am relatively new with C# and ASP.NET. I created an application
    > > using WinForms in which I have several hyperlinks. I want their
    > > position on the webpage to be determined (dynamically) based on the
    > > state of the user. I have been checking online, but I can't find
    > > anywhere that explains how I can change the position (coordinates) of
    > > my HyperLink object in a way similar to below:
    > >
    > > Hyperlink h;
    > >
    > > h.X = 124;
    > > h.Y = 212;
    > >
    > > Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    > >
    > > -Jarrett

    When I say the state of the user, I am referring to the state of
    variables that were passed into the program prior to the loading of the
    page. I am not referring to the client environment variables. For
    example:

    if(var == true)
    {
    place link in col 1
    }
    else
    {
    place link nin col 2
    }

    This is just an idea of what I'm doing. Since this really has nothing
    to do with the client environment or interaction, I would think there
    would be a non-client way of solving it.
    , Jun 6, 2006