How to check a html-radiobutton inside a datalist

Discussion in '.NET' started by ensingg, Sep 15, 2006.

  1. ensingg

    ensingg

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2006
    Messages:

    I like to have a radiobutton inside a datalist using the itemtemplate. (on advice of someone).

    In the pageload I like to set the radiobutton to checked.

    Inside the itemtemplate there's only

    <input type="radio" id="keuze" name="keuze" ..

    I cannot get it by using the findcontrol method. Please help. It's making me crazy.

    Best regards,
    Gert

    ensingg, Sep 15, 2006