How to check javascript enable or disable

talal

How to check whether javascript is enable or disable in client browser
Remeber i can check wheter browser client support javascript wit
BrowserCapability class. But what if the client has disable fro
security setting in a browser.
Tell me is there any class like browserCapability in asp.net to chec
wheter javascript is enable or disable. Please dont tell me the htm
way or do some javascript because i have to apply this code int
session_start event in global.aspx so that whenever user starts a ne
session and he has disable javascript in browser setting , m
application will tell him to enable it.
Thank