how to check/uncheck the checkbox in datagrid

Guest

Hi

I have datagrid with 5 items. Out of which 1 items are checkboxes. The bool
column(checkbox column ) in added in datagrid. The rest of Data is binded
dynamically to the datagrid

Based on some values from the database I have to check or uncheck the
checkbox in the datatgrid.

Does any one know how to do this in windows form?

Thanks
Rekha

Ian Frawley

"Rekha" wrote in message

Windows form or ASP page?
Within an ASP.NET page or user control you can specify a datasource for the
checked value of a checkbox in a datagrid like so:

<ItemTemplate>
<asp:CheckBox id=CheckBox1 runat="server" Text="Acknowledge" Checked='<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.ColumnName") %>'>
</asp:CheckBox>
</ItemTemplate>

Ian

Guest

In windows form.
Can u help in doing windows form ?
I know how to do it in ASP page but in windows i don't have the same
features as ASP pages.

thanks
rekha