How to check user and password in selecting domain?

Wijit Sattayaporn

All,

I would like to develop intranet with ASP.Net as creating web form for
authentication user before. Now I have text box for input "User Name",
"Password" and drop down list for selecting "Domain".
If I want to check that "User Name" and "Password" could have in "Domain" or
not, how to?????

P.S. : I don't have Active Directory, just Domain Control.

BRs,

Wijit S.