how to check value is null or not

vinodkus

dear sir/madam
how to check any value in asp that it is null or not
Thanks in advance

Bob Barrows [MVP]

dear sir/madam
how to check any value in asp that it is null or not
Thanks in advance

It depends on if you are using vbscript or jscript in your asp page. Please
do not fail to provide this information in future questions. I am going to
give you a "vbscript" answer and would be slighlty nettled to find out that
you are actually using jscript.

if somevariable is null then
'the variable contains a null
end if

You need the scripting documentation. You can get it here:
http://tinyurl.com/7rk6