How to check what "Cache-Control" headers have been written?

miha.valencic

Is there a way (int ASP.NET 1.1 or 2.0) to check which "Cache-Control"
headers have been output or set before the page is written to output
stream?

There is Response.Headers property in .NET framework 3.0, which is not
an option at the moment.

I know one can override this with Response.Cache.SetCacheability
method, but I don't know of any way how to check which ones have been
written.

Thanks,
Miha.