How to check whether my GCC compiler support C99 standard or not?

Peng Yu

Put #include <complex.h> in my source code. However, it seems that
the included file isn't compatible with C99. I suspect that C99 GCC is
not local machine. Is there any compiler tag to help me check whether
it support C99? Thanks!

Peng

Victor Bazarov

Peng Yu said:
Put #include <complex.h> in my source code. However, it seems that
the included file isn't compatible with C99. I suspect that C99 GCC is
not local machine. Is there any compiler tag to help me check whether
it support C99? Thanks!

comp.lang.c is right down the hallway, to the left.

Default User

Victor said:
comp.lang.c is right down the hallway, to the left.

However, specific implementations are no more topical there than here
(although you'll probably get an answer without too much hassle on this
one). The correct newsgroup would be gnu.gcc.help.

Brian