How to Checking a URL :Valid or Invalid

Rasheed

Hi All,
Could any body help me. Regarding how to check a URL is
Valid or
Invalid.
I am using Four functions to check the same.
1) hConnect = WinHttpConnect( hSession, "www.google.co.in",
INTERNET_DEFAULT_HTTPS_PORT, 0);
2) hRequest = WinHttpOpenRequest( hConnect,
"{GET}",
pUrl, /// "/sea123rch?
hl=en&q=flow123ers&meta="
NULL,
WINHTTP_NO_REFERER,
WINHTTP_DEFAULT_ACCEPT_TYPES,
WINHTTP_FLAG_BYPASS_PROXY_CACHE );
3) bResults = WinHttpSendRequest( hRequest,
WINHTTP_NO_ADDITIONAL_HEADERS, 0,
WINHTTP_NO_REQUEST_DATA, 0,
0, 0 );
4) bResults = WinHttpReceiveResponse( hRequest, NULL );

Here is my observation when I have given the wrong URL in
WinHttpOpenRequest(..pUrl..), it has to throw the
ERROR_WINHTTP_INVALID_URL or at least WinHttpSendRequest() has to
thorw the Exception but I haven't getting this.

Would I have to set any flag to check URL is valid or not please if
any Sample code would be good.

Can any body please help me out to sort out this problem.

Here is the example for Valid and Invalid URL:

Valid URL:
http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=flowers&meta=

Invalid URL:
http://www.google.co.in/sea123rch?hl=en&q=flow123ers&meta=

Regards,
Rs.

Alf P. Steinbach

* Rasheed:
[off-topic]

Your question is not about the C++ language. Please post in some
appropriate group. The FAQ lists some possibly appropriate groups.

Hth.,

- Alf