How to choose what control will receive action

Guest

Dear Friends,

I have the following code that creates dynamic controls at my form.

My dificult is how to correct this code to put distinct AddHandler to each
button and how to choose what label will receive text when Button1 is
clickedor Button2 is clicked.

I want to make possible to change text on Label1 when Button1 is clicked and
change text on Label2 when Button2 is clicked .. and so on...

Regards
Robson Machado

ASPX CODE:
---------------
<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="dynamic.aspx.vb"
Inherits="corretoresdeseguros.dynamic"%>
<HTML>
<asp:placeHolder id="PlaceHolder1" runat="server"></asp:placeHolder>
</form>
</HTML>

CODEBEHIND:
----------------

Public Class dynamic
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
Dim myLabel As Label
Dim myRadio As RadioButtonList
Dim myRFV As RequiredFieldValidator
Dim myText As TextBox
Dim myButton As Button
Dim myUnits As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
AddControls(1, 1, "Label1", "Label")
AddControls(1, 2, "Label2", "Label")
AddControls(1, 1, "Button1", "Button")
AddControls(1, 2, "Button2", "Button")
End Sub
Sub AddControls(ByVal Index As Integer, ByVal QNum As Long, ByVal
LabelText As String, ByVal Type As String)
If Type = "Label" Then
' Add Label
myLabel = New Label
myLabel.ID = "LabelQ" & QNum
myLabel.Text = LabelText & "<br><br>"
myLabel.BorderStyle = 2
PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(myLabel)
End If

If Type = "Radio" Then
' Add Radio
myRadio = New RadioButtonList
myRadio.ID = "RadioQ" & QNum
myRadio.Items.Add("0")
myRadio.Items.Add("1")
myRadio.Items.Add("2")
myRadio.Items.Add("3")
myRadio.Items.Add("4")
myRadio.Items.Add("5")
myUnits = New System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit(402)
myRadio.Width = myUnits
myRadio.RepeatDirection = 0
PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(myRadio)
End If

If Type = "RFV" Then
' Add RFV
myRFV = New RequiredFieldValidator
myRFV.ID = "RFVQ" & QNum
myRFV.ErrorMessage = "Unanswered"
myRFV.ControlToValidate = "RadioQ" & QNum
PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(myRFV)
End If

If Type = "Button" Then
myButton = New Button
myButton.ID = "Button" & QNum
myButton.Text = LabelText
PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(myButton)
With myButton
AddHandler .Click, AddressOf Button1_Click
End With
End If

End Sub
System.EventArgs)