    information is being dumpped to the debug window via TRACE?
    Thanks.
    , Oct 24, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > [..] Any advise be offered as to why not all
    > of the information is being dumpped to the debug window via TRACE?

    You need to ask in a newsgroup where TRACE is on topic, like the one
    dealing with your compiler or your OS. There is no "TRACE" in the
    Standard C++, which makes your query off-topic, unfortunatlely. See
    the FAQ for the list of recommended newsgroups.

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 24, 2006

    Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > You need to ask in a newsgroup where TRACE is on topic, like the one
    > dealing with your compiler or your OS. See
    > the FAQ for the list of recommended newsgroups.

    Could you please post a link to the FAQ or better yet suggest a group I
    may post this message in?

    If anybody else knows a solution, please feel free to reply.

    Thanks.
    , Oct 24, 2006

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp...come to comp.lang.c++&rnum=1#045ebbc777311e90

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 24, 2006