How to close a IE page without any alart?

Microlong®

I use window object with close method to close a web page, this web page is
designed by active server page and VBscript. the code is as follows:
window.close()
however, an alart messege comes from IE. It's details: The Web page you are
viewing is trying to close the windows. Do you want to close this windows?
I want to directly close the window without any alart messege. In VBA, we
can add a declare Application.displayalart =false.
How to do this in html or VBA?
Thanks.

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?TWljcm9sb25nwq4=?= wrote on 11 jul 2005 in
I use window object with close method to close a web page, this web
page is designed by active server page and VBscript. the code is as
follows: window.close()
however, an alart messege comes from IE. It's details: The Web page
you are viewing is trying to close the windows. Do you want to close
this windows? I want to directly close the window without any alart
messege. In VBA, we can add a declare Application.displayalart =false.
How to do this in html or VBA?

ASP is serverside scripting,
so does not know about windows, windowobjects and/or clientside scripting.

Please ask in another NG that does incorproate clisntside scripting.