How to close powerpoint presentation using java

rishi

hey...
i have to run a powerpoint presentation using java.... in that
presentation i have a movie clip that has to be run.... and after the
movie finishes have to close that presentation...
i have started the presentation and the movie clip is running fine....
but once the clip finishes its showing me the last screen(Click here
to end the presentation).... please tell me how do i control that
using java code..ie how do i close the presentation...

tommygun101

hey...
i have to run a powerpoint presentation using java.... in that
presentation i have a movie clip that has to be run.... and after the
movie finishes have to close that presentation...
i have started the presentation and the movie clip is running fine....
but once the clip finishes its showing me the last screen(Click here
to end the presentation).... please tell me how do i control that
using java code..ie how do i close the presentation...

hey rishi

I am also trying to control other windows with java
You can use the robot class to move the mouse and click the screen
or even type with the keyboard

but watch out cos when you hand the control over to the robot class
you
cant do anything till robot gives it back, so dont be doing any
infinite loops

if you know of any classes in java or in other languages to control
applications
in the taskbar , can you let me know,

shot