    One program "A" running in the middle , triggel another program "B",
    then "A" and "B" run at same time ?

    I cannot figure it out . thanks for any help.
    yezi, Oct 31, 2005

  2. yezi wrote:
    > Hi ,all:
    >
    > How to code such function:
    >
    > One program "A" running in the middle , triggel another program "B",
    > then "A" and "B" run at same time ?
    >
    > I cannot figure it out . thanks for any help.

    This question is off topic in this group -- not in standard C.

    <OT> ask in a newsgroup appropriate to your system about fork (may
    be helpful). Also, possible that system("B &"); will do
    something useful. But issues with those are system specific,
    and should be discussed elsewhere </OT>

    -David
    David Resnick, Oct 31, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    yezi <> wrote:
    >How to code such function:

    >One program "A" running in the middle , triggel another program "B",
    >then "A" and "B" run at same time ?

    >I cannot figure it out . thanks for any help.

    See my rely in your other thread.

    The short summary is:

    There is NO standard way to do that in standard C.
    There might or might not be methods provided by your operating system,
    but those are not part of the C standard and you need to ask elsewhere
    about those.

    Walter Roberson, Oct 31, 2005
  4. yezi a ¨¦crit :
    > Hi ,all:
    >
    > How to code such function:
    >
    > One program "A" running in the middle , triggel another program "B",
    > then "A" and "B" run at same time ?
    >
    > I cannot figure it out . thanks for any help.

    There is no standard C solution. More or less standard extensions exist
    (like the POSIX Threads). Note that if you have only one processor, true
    concurrent execution is not possible.

    --
    C is a sharp tool
    Emmanuel Delahaye, Oct 31, 2005
  5. yezi

    Ethan Meyers Guest

    this is as simple as sex. once you start doing a girl, make a command
    that another one doing another girl or your girl. when you finish, halt
    the other one.
    Ethan Meyers, Oct 31, 2005