    Javascript , title .. etc. I need to view the files in a long html file.

    Is there any Windows tool that can do this?

    John Dalberg
    John Dalberg, Aug 20, 2006

  2. John Dalberg wrote:

    > I have a few thousands of html files in a folder. I need to combine them
    > into a single html file with a single body tag. I don't care about the
    > Javascript , title .. etc. I need to view the files in a long html file.
    >
    > Is there any Windows tool that can do this?

    Relatively trivial with HTML::TreeBuilder I suspect.
    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/HTML-Tree-3.18/lib/HTML/TreeBuilder.pm

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Aug 20, 2006

  3. John Dalberg

    Spartanicus Guest

    (John Dalberg) wrote:

    >I have a few thousands of html files in a folder. I need to combine them
    >into a single html file with a single body tag. I don't care about the
    >Javascript , title .. etc. I need to view the files in a long html file.
    >
    >Is there any Windows tool that can do this?

    type *.html >> total

    Then use your editor's S&R to remove the duplicated elements and
    re-insert the needed elements.

    --
    Spartanicus
    Spartanicus, Aug 20, 2006