  1. S N

    S N Guest

    HOw do I compact the access database on my web server using asp page?
    S N, Apr 24, 2004

  2. S N

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Please post only to those groups that are relevant.

    You can find the answer here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=230501
    HOWTO: Compact Microsoft Access Database Through ADO

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306287
    HOW TO: Compact a Microsoft Access Database by Using Visual Basic .NET

    You get a lot more useful information by using google:
    www.google.com/search?q=compact access database using JRO

    Cheers
    Ken

    "S N" <> wrote in message
    : HOw do I compact the access database on my web server using asp page?
    :
    :
    :
    Ken Schaefer, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Apr 24, 2004
  4. S N

    S N Guest

    Thanks for the reply and solution to my problem.
    I shall be careful in posting only to the relevent groups in future.

    S N

    S N, Apr 25, 2004