how to compare

chellappa

hi brotthers and sisters,
i have lot of doubts in c programming
1.how to compare the char pointer with a char pointer in c
programming..
2.how to compare the char array with a char pointer string in c
programming.
3.how to compare the char array with a char in c programming.
4.what r situation using break and countine...
5.how to create a linked list and what is use of head pointer
,explain me some examples
6.how to use enum data type...
7.what is use of unoin and how to use it explain me..

i am intersting to learn c programming ...
tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
reply to me..
by
chellappa.ns

John Bode

chellappa said:
hi brotthers and sisters,
i have lot of doubts in c programming
1.how to compare the char pointer with a char pointer in c
programming..
2.how to compare the char array with a char pointer string in c
programming.
3.how to compare the char array with a char in c programming.
4.what r situation using break and countine...
5.how to create a linked list and what is use of head pointer
,explain me some examples
6.how to use enum data type...
7.what is use of unoin and how to use it explain me..

i am intersting to learn c programming ...
tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
reply to me..
by
chellappa.ns

The best way to answer thses questions is to get a good C textbook and
study it. I recommend "The C Programming Language", 2nd Ed., by
Kernighan and Ritchie, and "C: A Reference Manual", 5th ed., by
Harbison & Steele.

Your questions are very basic, and as such are better answered by using
a good reference than learning piecemeal on Usenet.

ice

One day chellappa got dressed and committed to text
chellappa said:
hi brotthers and sisters,
i have lot of doubts in c programming
1.how to compare the char pointer with a char pointer in c
programming..
2.how to compare the char array with a char pointer string in c
programming.
3.how to compare the char array with a char in c programming.
4.what r situation using break and countine...
5.how to create a linked list and what is use of head pointer
,explain me some examples
6.how to use enum data type...
7.what is use of unoin and how to use it explain me..

i am intersting to learn c programming ...
tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
reply to me..
by
chellappa.ns
Get off ya butt and down to the library or bookshop !!
Take Let US C by Kanetkar

Robert Gamble

chellappa said:
hi brotthers and sisters,
i have lot of doubts in c programming
[snip]
i am intersting to learn c programming ...
tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
reply to me..
by
chellappa.ns
Get off ya butt and down to the library or bookshop !!
Take Let US C by Kanetkar

Why recommend a relatively unknown title of questionable quality that
focuses on non-portable code when there are well-established and
respected works such as K&R2 that focus on learning Standard C?

Robert Gamble

chellappa

pleasee , read the books..
i dont want read such kind of books..
ttell me through userner
by
chells

Martin Ambuhl

chellappa said:
pleasee , read the books..
i dont want read such kind of books..
ttell me through userner

If you refuse to read respected standard texts like K&R2 you are hurting
only yourself. Why would you adopt such a crippled attitude toward
learning?

Keith Thompson

chellappa said:
pleasee , read the books..
i dont want read such kind of books..
ttell me through userner

I'm guessing that "userner" means Usenet.

Usenet really isn't a good way to learn about a subject from scratch.
It's much better for discussions among people who already know
something about it. If you don't understand something in your
textbook, this is likely to be a good place to ask about it. This is
a discussion forum, not a classroom.

If you don't want to read books, we can only assume that you're not
interested in learning C.

chellappa

Ok Sir,
i will accept ur statement...
i will read those books..
if i cant understand ,i will come usenet
Thank u

Keith Thompson

chellappa said:
Ok Sir,
i will accept ur statement...
i will read those books..
if i cant understand ,i will come usenet
Thank u

And when you come back, please don't use silly abbreviations like "ur"
and "u". They just make your articles more difficult to read. Spell
out the words, and capitalize "I". (We won't worry too much about
spelling and grammar errors, especially if English isn't your first
language; just do your best.)

chellappa

Hai Sir,
I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
language .
So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
..Please send me mail on this id
chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com
(e-mail address removed)
I want a relationship with you.
please sir

Suman

chellappa said:
Hai Sir,
I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
language .
So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
.Please send me mail on this id
chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com
(e-mail address removed)
I want a relationship with you. Who'd want that? ;)
please sir

Keith Thompson

chellappa said:
Hai Sir,
I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
language .
So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
.Please send me mail on this id
chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com
(e-mail address removed)
I want a relationship with you.
please sir

You've already sent e-mail to me personally, and I've already
responded. I have nothing to add to that.