    reply to me..
    by
    chellappa.ns
    chellappa, Jul 6, 2005

  2. chellappa

    John Bode Guest

    chellappa wrote:
    > hi brotthers and sisters,
    > i have lot of doubts in c programming
    > 1.how to compare the char pointer with a char pointer in c
    > programming..
    > 2.how to compare the char array with a char pointer string in c
    > programming.
    > 3.how to compare the char array with a char in c programming.
    > 4.what r situation using break and countine...
    > 5.how to create a linked list and what is use of head pointer
    > ,explain me some examples
    > 6.how to use enum data type...
    > 7.what is use of unoin and how to use it explain me..
    >

    > i am intersting to learn c programming ...
    > tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
    > reply to me..
    > by
    > chellappa.ns

    The best way to answer thses questions is to get a good C textbook and
    study it. I recommend "The C Programming Language", 2nd Ed., by
    Kernighan and Ritchie, and "C: A Reference Manual", 5th ed., by
    Harbison & Steele.

    Your questions are very basic, and as such are better answered by using
    a good reference than learning piecemeal on Usenet.
    John Bode, Jul 6, 2005

  3. chellappa

    ice Guest

    One day chellappa got dressed and committed to text
    chellappa wrote:
    > hi brotthers and sisters,
    > i have lot of doubts in c programming
    > 1.how to compare the char pointer with a char pointer in c
    > programming..
    > 2.how to compare the char array with a char pointer string in c
    > programming.
    > 3.how to compare the char array with a char in c programming.
    > 4.what r situation using break and countine...
    > 5.how to create a linked list and what is use of head pointer
    > ,explain me some examples
    > 6.how to use enum data type...
    > 7.what is use of unoin and how to use it explain me..
    >

    > i am intersting to learn c programming ...
    > tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
    > reply to me..
    > by
    > chellappa.ns

    Get off ya butt and down to the library or bookshop !!
    Take Let US C by Kanetkar

    --
    Regards ..... ICY
    ice, Jul 6, 2005
  4. ice wrote:
    > One day chellappa got dressed and committed to text
    > chellappa wrote:
    > > hi brotthers and sisters,
    > > i have lot of doubts in c programming

    [snip]

    > > i am intersting to learn c programming ...
    > > tell me some advance and basic c programming .............
    > > reply to me..
    > > by
    > > chellappa.ns

    > Get off ya butt and down to the library or bookshop !!
    > Take Let US C by Kanetkar

    Why recommend a relatively unknown title of questionable quality that
    focuses on non-portable code when there are well-established and
    respected works such as K&R2 that focus on learning Standard C?

    Robert Gamble
    Robert Gamble, Jul 6, 2005
  5. chellappa

    chellappa Guest

    pleasee , read the books..
    i dont want read such kind of books..
    ttell me through userner
    by
    chells
    chellappa, Jul 6, 2005
  6. chellappa wrote:
    > pleasee , read the books..
    > i dont want read such kind of books..
    > ttell me through userner

    If you refuse to read respected standard texts like K&R2 you are hurting
    only yourself. Why would you adopt such a crippled attitude toward
    learning?
    Martin Ambuhl, Jul 6, 2005
  7. "chellappa" <> writes:
    > pleasee , read the books..
    > i dont want read such kind of books..
    > ttell me through userner

    I'm guessing that "userner" means Usenet.

    Usenet really isn't a good way to learn about a subject from scratch.
    It's much better for discussions among people who already know
    something about it. If you don't understand something in your
    textbook, this is likely to be a good place to ask about it. This is
    a discussion forum, not a classroom.

    If you don't want to read books, we can only assume that you're not
    interested in learning C.

    Keith Thompson, Jul 7, 2005
  8. chellappa

    chellappa Guest

    Ok Sir,
    i will accept ur statement...
    i will read those books..
    if i cant understand ,i will come usenet
    Thank u
    chellappa, Jul 7, 2005
  9. "chellappa" <> writes:
    > Ok Sir,
    > i will accept ur statement...
    > i will read those books..
    > if i cant understand ,i will come usenet
    > Thank u

    And when you come back, please don't use silly abbreviations like "ur"
    and "u". They just make your articles more difficult to read. Spell
    out the words, and capitalize "I". (We won't worry too much about
    spelling and grammar errors, especially if English isn't your first
    language; just do your best.)

    Keith Thompson, Jul 7, 2005
  10. chellappa

    chellappa Guest

    Hai Sir,
    I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
    language .
    So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
    knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
    ..Please send me mail on this id
    chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com

    I want a relationship with you.
    please sir
    chellappa, Jul 7, 2005
  11. chellappa

    Suman Guest

    chellappa wrote:
    > Hai Sir,
    > I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
    > language .
    > So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
    > knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
    > .Please send me mail on this id
    > chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com
    >
    > I want a relationship with you.

    Who'd want that? ;)
    Suman, Jul 7, 2005
  12. "chellappa" <> writes:
    > Hai Sir,
    > I am new for computer science and also English is not my first
    > language .
    > So i am poor on that. I want Just trying to improve my language
    > knowledege in computer science and English.I want to your e-mail id
    > .Please send me mail on this id
    > chellappa dot ns at gmail dot com
    >
    > I want a relationship with you.
    > please sir

    You've already sent e-mail to me personally, and I've already
    responded. I have nothing to add to that.

    Keith Thompson, Jul 7, 2005
  13. In article <>,
    chellappa <> wrote:

    > I want a relationship with you.
    > please sir

    This is the spookiest thing since Alicia Carla Longstreet.
    At least she played hard to get.
    --
    7842++
    Anonymous 7843, Jul 7, 2005