    I wonder how can I compile my cpp file without using any IDE like
    Visual Studio or othere simliar IDEs??
    Regards,
    jefe, Apr 17, 2006

  2. jefe

    mlimber Guest

    jefe wrote:
    > Hi Everyone,
    > I wonder how can I compile my cpp file without using any IDE like
    > Visual Studio or othere simliar IDEs??

    It can certainly be done, but it depends entirely on your compiler and
    platform. You'll want to consult your compiler documentation or a
    newsgroup that is concerned with your compiler or platform to get
    information on the specifics for your case. See this FAQ for some
    possibilities:

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Apr 17, 2006

  3. jefe wrote:
    > I wonder how can I compile my cpp file without using any IDE like
    > Visual Studio or othere simliar IDEs??

    Yes. But the way to compile your source depends entirely on the
    actual compiler you use. Please post your inquiry to the newsgroup
    that deals with your compiler.

    Victor Bazarov, Apr 17, 2006