How to compile GLib as a static library on Windows ?

Loic Mahe

Hello,

I would like to compile GLib as a static library on Windows XP with
MinGW if possible.

I downloaded GLib and needed librairies,
but only the .dll files are included in the zip file.

I manage to create a static lib project with CodeBlocks IDE.
and I manage to use Glib as a dynamic lib but not as a static one.

Can anyone help me or provide me a link which could help?

Thanks

Spoon

Loic said:
I would like to compile GLib as a static library on Windows XP with
MinGW if possible.

I downloaded GLib and needed librairies,
but only the .dll files are included in the zip file.

I manage to create a static lib project with CodeBlocks IDE.
and I manage to use Glib as a dynamic lib but not as a static one.

Can anyone help me or provide me a link which could help?

"GLib is the low-level core library that forms the basis of GTK+ and
GNOME. It provides data structure handling for C, portability wrappers,
and interfaces for such runtime functionality as an event loop, threads,
dynamic loading, and an object system."

gtk-list

This is the main mailing list, and probably the one you should ask
questions about GTK+. The topic of this list is general topics related
to GTK+, including everything from discussion of proposed new features
to questions about compiling GTK+.