    karthi Guest

    Hi,
    I want to know how to compile socket programs in c

    karthi, Jun 23, 2006

  2. karthi

    Pep Guest

    Pep, Jun 23, 2006

  3. karthi

    al pacino Guest

    karthi wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I want to know how to compile socket programs in c

    same as normal programs! include the proper header file/s depending
    upon your system
    windows/unix..

    al pacino, Jun 23, 2006
  4. karthi

    Jim Langston Guest

    "karthi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I want to know how to compile socket programs in c

    google is your friend. There is a lot of source code out there for sockets.
    It is rather easy to find complete source for a client/server. A common one
    is a chat server with client. Just google for something like "source c
    socket client server"

    Jim Langston, Jun 23, 2006