How to compile Xilinx Timing-Simulation library SIMPRIM under NC-Sim

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by uvbaz, Oct 24, 2006.

  1. uvbaz

    uvbaz Guest

    Hallo Everyone,

    By the Post-PAR Simulation under NC-Sim, i need to compile the Xilinx
    Library SIMPRIM, the Solution of Xilinx Homepage are here:

    http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_ans_display.jsp?iLanguageID=1&iCountryID=1&getPagePath=5474

    but i do not want to use solution 2, because of others reasons, a
    pre-compiled libraries are not possible.

    And i do not want to use solution 1 too, because i want to do the
    simulation with ncvlog+ncelab+ncsim step by step.

    Now the problem is:
    How can i do this

    ncverilog -y $XILINX/verilog/src/simprims $XILINX/verilog/src/glbl.v
    +libext+.v <testfixture>.v <design>.v

    with ncvlog+ncelab+ncsim?? I know it must be in cds.lib, hdl.var and
    so, but how?

    Thanks!!!
    uvbaz, Oct 24, 2006

  2. uvbaz

    mysticlol Guest

    Have you tried with compxlib command?
    Just check
    http://toolbox.xilinx.com/docsan/xilinx7/books/data/docs/sim/sim0061_9.html

    Regards,
    Krishna Janumanchi

    mysticlol, Oct 26, 2006

  3. uvbaz

    uvbaz Guest

    Thanks, Krishna

    That works, but it is not my ......... anticipation

    But does not matter, thanks again. :)

    Cheng

    uvbaz, Oct 27, 2006