    Thanks
    dtorg
    , Apr 29, 2007

  2. If you're using IIS 6.0, use iisweb.vbs ( in systemroot\System32 )
    or IIsVDir.vbs, in the same directory, to do that.

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...684-36c0-40e1-b387-a19d2d0509f0.mspx?mfr=true

    If using IIS 5.0, use Mkw3site.vbs.

    See :
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...iisbook/c08_creating_a_web_site.mspx?mfr=true